Taxation - We all pay taxes. What should they be used for?
Some will argue that the Government has an obligation to provide for necessary services that we all need to operate, connect and simply exist properly as a society. Others will argue that it is wrong for their to be a wide disparity of incomes. That those who have very, very little must be given more. That those who have tremendous resources must have those resources reduced in order to make our society " kinder and more decent".
One additional consideration often thrown in is the "truly poor" those who are there due to illness or overwhelming circumstances that were imposed upon them, This is as opposed to those who have made bad choices and are now paying the price for doing so. This is often said to be the "Every Action has consequences" theory.
I do believe as I've stated before that dealing with individuals and considering their lives is the best way to respond to individual need!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment