People can actually really themselves. I am learning, slowly but surely that the people who come from the depths to the heights are those who are both willing to be fighters and cheerleaders at the very same time!
To rally yourself from depression, defeat and despair, you must arrive at ca belief that better ideas, better hopes, better dreams and better possibilities exist. Then, You need to believe that it is indeed realistic to believe that you can achieve them! Then, You must see yourself taking action. You then need to begin the efforts that will get you there. It is silly to think that it will not be hard to reach your goal/goals but it is empowering to say that whatever the price is- that you are willing and able to fight that war!
This is something that no one else can give to you or provide for you! Even God, who can do anything - often- after all there ARE MIRACLES- chooses to partner progress and growing stronger and more able with us. He seems to honor our active willingness and- in due time- crown it with success!
God, I've grown a lot this last year and especially in the last few months! Please continue to sustain me as I strive to improve my life!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment