Sometimes planned activities that you expect to yield very mundane and ordinary results truly provide outcomes that astound you!
I was in Falls Church on Tuesday afternoon, November the 30th, I was in Falls Church to tend to a banking errand, After finishing that, I wandered south to one of my favorite Comic Book stores- Victory Comics.
I am a long time collector and love to talk to people not only about the various comic book characters that I enjoy but the whole industry itself. I had an enjoyable conversation and wound up being given a copy of a title that just was not selling well. This, of course, I did not EXPECT.
After leaving Victory Comics, I stopped off at Elevation Burger- amazing food and even a more amazing atmosphere. I discovered that they had a new soda dispensing machine - one unlike any I had ever seen. It was silverish in color and - I was told- capable of dispensing 116 separate Coke products - Wow!
A Free Gift of a Comic Book- An Adaptation of The John Carter on Mars Series- and a truly 21st Century Soda Machine- this made my Tuesday an unexpectedly interesting day!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment